We have ink, and two screens.
The steps are:
- Set up drop sheets, newspaper as protection agains the ink,
- Cut up suitable material for the logos (calico),
- Print the logo, using the squugee to distribute the ink evenly through the screen,
- Carfully lift screen and move wet logo to the clothes airer,
- Dry ink to touch dry with hair dryer,
- Iron logo to set the ink,
- Cut to size, and make up 10 packs
- Wash the equipment clear of ink
If you can donate some plain calico to become logos, it will be an immense help.